Home | Reviews | Camera Cases | Backpacks | F-Stop

F-Stop Loka Backpacks

5/5 (1 Reviews)

This lightweight camera sport pack was designed with the traveling photographer in mind. The Loka was designed to be the ultimate day pack. The perfect choice to carry your gearout to the slopes or down the trail. Ideal for short trips or just around town with your essential gear. Loka (and all Mountain Series backpacks) work with Pro Small, Medium, Large ICU’s so you can use the correct ICU for the trip. Smaller ICU for less camera gear and more other stuff, or an extra ICU for all Camera gear. The Loka is also airline carry-on safe and has Molle attachment points that work with every piece from the Dakota Component System and the internationally standardized Molle System. There are numerous, large external pockets and straps fit tripod, snow shovel, snowboard, skis, and almost anything else you want to carry.

Submitted by Long Nguyen a Expert

Date Reviewed: May 18, 2012

Strengths:    - weight (light)
- pouch for hydration pack
- comfortable
- lots of volume for the size
- lots of pockets

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
The two bags I use are the Satori and Loka. I use them equally. I love how light, comfortable, and size. I usually will take this bag when I have to travel internationally because of the size. It can still fit all my gear and my lap top. When I am using my Satori, the Loka will become my strobe bag. It holds all my pocket wizards, 2 Alien Bee 1600, Portable battery, spare battery, 100 foot Extension cord, power strip, two tri pod stands, 1 canon 430, 2 vivitar 285, spare bulbs and more.

I also use the bag when I go mountain biking. May times I have to ride a bike to a location so I will often choose the Loka. It agains carry all I need, its comfortable to cycle with and it holds my hydration bladder. This is the perfect bag if you only need to bring a few gear but still go on long adventures.

Purchased At:   http://fstopgear.com

Similar Products Used:   Dakine Misson Bag, Dakine Reload Bag, Burton Zoon Back Pack, Tamrac Expedition 5 & 7, Low Pro Vertex