Home | Reviews | Cameras | Digital Cameras | 8 to 10 Megapixel | Fujifilm

Operating Voltage2.7 - 3.3 Volts
    Width32 mm
    Depth24 mm
    Height2.1 mm

A high resolution of 10 megapixels along with the powerful 5x optical zoom guarantees fantastic results. An automated function that recognizes up to 6 faces simultaneously. High Sensitivity and Picture Stabilization Mode will ensure the perfect shot. The slim and compact body unveils its powerful characteristics - “Simple but Functional”.

Submitted by ashley salas a Casual

Date Reviewed: May 24, 2009

Strengths:    The quality in the pixels are great and that's the only thing i can think of.

Weaknesses:    I've had this camera for a few months and from what I've recognised only using it a few times, is that the flash on it is way too powerful. The very first picture I took made me white, to the point where you'd think I was a ghost, and I'm pretty tan. The lens doesn't even focus on the person. Some pictures I take end up blurry as well. Since I'm an amateur photographer, this really bothers me and I really want to throw it against a wall or break it into a million bite size pieces and eat it for breakfast, but I need a camera.

Bottom Line:
I think that the pixels are really great on it, however, I've had better cameras.

Purchased At:   best buy