Home | Reviews | Cameras | Digital Cameras | Above 10 Megapixel | Nikon

Nikon Coolpix S4000 Above 10 Megapixel

1 star rating
                      1 / 5 (1 Reviews)

Nikon's Coolpix S4000 creates touching memories by combining 12.0 effective megapixels, 4x wide-angle Zoom-Nikkor glass lens and an amazing 3.0-inch High Resolution HVGA (460k-dot) touch-panel LCD with sensitive touch. The Coolpix S4000 also features HD (720p) movies for high quality movie recording. The Coolpix S4000, with Nikon's EXPEED image processing concept, 4-way VR Image Stabilization System and Smart Portrait System enables you to get incredible pictures, incredibly easy. Nikon's Scene Auto Selector automatically analyses the scene you are taking and adjusts the scene mode for you. All you have to do is compose, then touch!

Submitted by Jerry Yu a Casual

Date Reviewed: September 17, 2011

Strengths:    Zero.

Weaknesses:    NOT dependable at all.

Bottom Line:
Terrible experience with this Nikon S4000 camera. It last only 6 months. And, that's it. When I sent it to Nikon repair department, they told me the damage item is not covered by the warranty. I am sure that I did not do anything wrong with the camera for the past 6 months. But, they just keep saying it is not covered by the warranty. So, I ended up having to pay about $100 for the repair.
This is ridiculous. I have another camera made by Panasonic. I bought that one 7 years ago and still working perfectly. 6 months vs. 7 years !!!

I will NEVER EVER BUY NIKON'S PRODUCTS AGAIN!!!
Keep away from Nikon!!!

Purchased At:   Best Buy

Similar Products Used:   Panasonic.