Home | Reviews | Digital Gear | Digital Accessories | Digital Picture Frame | Digital Spectrum

Digital Spectrum MF-1500 Digital Picture Frame

1/5 (7 Reviews)

MF-1500 Plus Digital Photo Album, Video player, audio and more.Bringing your digital lifestyle into view! The MemoryFrame TM Plus family of Digital Frames pack features and capabilities not available elsewhere. The MemoryFrame can play images, audio, or video. As a bonus audio can be played in the background while a slideshow is playing, adding that extra dimension of utility. Coupled with volume control and on screen menu system, the MemoryFrame TM can be that perfect item in entryway, living room, or den.

Submitted by ive a Beginner

Date Reviewed: June 6, 2011

Bottom Line:
not impressed at all! All I wanted was for my mom to have all her pictures in a slideshow, and with in a month this thing go's dim... waste of my money and a disapointment to my mother...

Purchased At:   costco

Submitted by George Leloudis a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: May 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
On my second unit. Both worked great for 6 months and then died. Screens permanently dimmed with no way to increase brightness. Perhaps it is a power supply issue given other comments. Regardless, unless manufacturer responds with warranty replacement, will search for an alternative.

Purchased At:   Direct

Submitted by Larry a Casual

Date Reviewed: August 24, 2009

Strengths:    none

Weaknesses:    power adaptors

Bottom Line:
Bought 3 1500 picture frames and 2 of the power adapters have cratered, Just sent these people an email to see what can be done. Power adapters should last more than 8 months. Not worth the price.

Purchased At:   costco

Similar Products Used:   kodak picture frame, works well

Submitted by Dave a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: December 30, 2008

Bottom Line:
We purchased two frames as Christmas gifts. I have wasted several hours trying to set one up without sucess. They were both for family members and I'm embarassed that we have given them. I have sent an email to Digital Spectrum with my concerns. If I don't get a reply that will solve the issues, I will be returning them to Costco. I'm sooo frustrated at wasting so much time. At this time I would not recommend this product to anyone!

Purchased At:   Costco

Submitted by suel a Casual

Date Reviewed: December 27, 2008

Bottom Line:
i got the MF-1500Plus for xmas and tried everything to download wedding video. The pictures work, but the usb port won't stay on the card selection. When i try play..it shows that the file is a nand, when it isn't...hmmm doesn't warrant any stars

Purchased At:   cosco