Home | Reviews | Digital Photography Software | Photo Editing Software | Microsoft

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 Photo Editing Software

FeaturesImage Editing
    License CategoryStandard
    Quantity1 User/s
    Package Qty.1
    Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (ME), Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP
    MPNS8300430
    UPC882224015868

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 has all the high-quality, easy-to-use tools you need to easily create, organize, enhance, and share family memories—whether you're an advanced shutterbug or just getting started in the world of digital photography.
  • Find your photos fast
  • Fix your photos with a click
  • Create one-of-a-kind images
  • Share and archive

Submitted by Georgia a Expert

Date Reviewed: March 27, 2009

Strengths:    It is user friendly. It is not complicated like other software for digital photography.
    It performs well.

Weaknesses:    It does not handle large digital files well. As iyr world of digital photography grows this software needs to grow to meet the demand. I wish they would come out with a newer version that handles large digital files and this includes jpeg. raw. tiff

Bottom Line:
    I really like Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006. It handle my workload quite well.
    It has helped me produce award winning photography.

Purchased At:   Staples