Home | Reviews | Online Imaging Services | Photo Sharing & Printing | Fujifilm

Fujifilm SeeHere.com Photo Sharing & Printing

1/5 (9 Reviews)

At SeeHere.com, you can order prints, create photo gifts and photo books, and share web albums as personalized web pages with your own url.

Submitted by kataloulou85 a Casual

Date Reviewed: January 17, 2011

Strengths:    None!

Weaknesses:    Everything, quality and service!

Bottom Line:
This isnt my first time ordering from them and this isnt the first time i have been out of money. The 2nd time i ordered from them I ordered a plate for my daughters first birthday. When i received it LATE, the picture on it was off center and the quality was so poor that the white background didnt match the white plate. When I called they said there was nothing they could do...out the money. I needed something fast and i had a coupon code for them so i figured we would try them again. That transaction went fine. but this fourth time that ive ordered for them will be the last!!! All my photos (2) 8x10;s (5) 5x7s (20) wallets.....poor quality. It looks like i took the pictures with a crappy camera, when in reality i took it with a $350 camera with high quality! on top of that they didnt even print it where i cropped some of them but others they did, AND every single wallet was printed off center. so ever sheet of 2 wallets consisted of and inch of plain white space, one full wallet and one wallet with and inch cut out of it. ALL (10) SHEETS!! They didnt see that when packaging it? When i called I was hung up on, When I emailed, I got no response and its been a week!!! Horrible Horrible they wont be getting another chance.

Purchased At:   Seehere.com

Similar Products Used:   At least walmart and walgreens will work with you and replace messups. and apologize for it.

Submitted by nhartmann54 a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2010

Strengths:    Uhm..... none at all.

Weaknesses:    EVERYTHING!!! TERRIBLE!!

Bottom Line:
This is THE worst company ever!!!!! I paid for overnight shipping and yet to receive my order (7 days today). I sent an email yesterday and they said it would be delivered TODAY. Well, I just got an email NOW saying my order would be shipped this afternoon. So, which is it??? Their customer service reps are nasty and rude... I will be SO disappointed if the quality matches their HORRIBLE service!!!

Purchased At:   SeeHere.com

Similar Products Used:   Snapfish, Shutterfly, CVS - anything but SeeHere.com!

Submitted by stinasdeals a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: December 14, 2010

Strengths:    none that i can see

Weaknesses:    all of the above listed

Bottom Line:
This is a TERRIBLE site to work with! their customer service is nonexistant. they dont respond to emails or phone calls. i paid extra to have something shipped two days and a week later its still not here and the company is impossible to contact. i have had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE experience with them and do not reccommend this site to anyone. dont waste your time. there are too many other good companies you can work with.

Similar Products Used:   picaboo, kodak, shutterfly

Submitted by Stephanie a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: December 22, 2009

Strengths:    NONE

Weaknesses:    mix up orders, ruin peoples holidays, quality of pictures SUCK!

Bottom Line:
The santa at the mall had a promotion for a free picture ornament coupon from seehere.com. I went online and ordered and got an ornament with a black picture that was supposed to be "hot glued" on but was laying at the bottom of the package. I wrote an email to complain and they said they would resend...got it again with a black picture but this time it was glued on.
I complained again and the lady said she would make it herself and send to me expedited shipping....
Today i got a package and it held two MUGS with pictures of SOME OTHER FAMILY!
what the hell iswrong with these people??!?!?!?

Purchased At:   seehere.com

Submitted by courtandy1 a Intermediate

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2009

Bottom Line:
HORRIBLE Company!!!! Do not order from them... IF you do get your order its screwed up or poor quality but I was missing half of it. Then to tell them about your problem you can ONLY leave an email which is worthless because they DONT respond! So basically you are screwed!!! NO PHONE NUMBER

Im sooooo upset, they ruined my Christmas, now I have nothing to give my family