Home | Reviews | Printers | Photo Printers | Kodak

Kodak ESP 7 All-in-One Photo Printers

1/5 (1 Reviews)

Print smart. Print wireless. Print up to 2x more photos and documents for your money. Print, copy, and scan photos and documents for less. Save up to 50% on everything you print compared to similar consumer inkjet printers. Built-in, secure, Wi-Fi printing and Ethernet connectivity, Dedicated photo paper tray, Print up to 32 pages per minute in black and 30 pages per minute in color, The most intelligent paper tray system in the consumer inkjet printing industry, Built-in duplexer.

Submitted by Patricia Neligon a Casual

Date Reviewed: June 15, 2009

Weaknesses:    New product never worked.
Customer Service is polilte but very aggravating, difficult to understand, and VERY time consuming.
No offer of a refund for a faulty product.

Bottom Line:
I purchased the ESP7 in March. It printed the sample page after setup and never worked again. I contacte Kodak after trying all suggestions given with the sparse info that came with the printer and going online to their suport network. On the first contact the resolution was that the printer head was not working so they sent me a new one which did not resolve the problem. I contacted support by phohe again and they decided that the printer was defective. Problem was, I have a discover card and they do not accept discover. They said they would send me a UPS label, I should send the defective printer back and they would send a new one. All I got from them was the UPS notification number and no label that I could forward to a friend to print out..I don't have a printer that works. I had to calll again to ask them to resend it and they said they would and that is where I am now. Each phohe call to support lasted an hour or much more, with long hold and conversation times. I had a very difficult time with the language barrier on the calls and they frequently put me on hold.
I have not had success getting a refund..support doesn't handle that.
I will never buy another Kodak product and am now (4 months later) feeling like I have been cheated out of a lot of time and over $200.

Purchased At:   Best Buy

Similar Products Used:   Had an HP printer that initially did not work, replacing it was easy, and it worked for "save on ink", little did I know what I was in for.