Fujifilm FinePix J10 8 to 10 Megapixel

FinePix J10

With an impressive 8.2 megapixels of resolution, the FinePix J10 promises pictures that are sharp, clear, and vivid, perfect for enlarged display or printing. The FinePix J10 has a Slim Body & Stylish Design, ISO1600 & Picture Stabilization Mode and a 3x Optical Zoom Lens.

User Reviews (1)

sumantibus   Casual [Apr 22, 2009]
Strength:

- Picture quality
- Flash quality
- Good pictures can be taken at night
- Ease of use
- Nice design
- Good features
- 8.2 megapixels
- Relatively cheap

- No zoom when recording a video
- Can seem plain
- Is said to have an unstable flash quality, although i haven't experienced it myself

I got this camera for my 19th birthday, and it was everything I was looking for.
The camera has a lot of good features, has great picture quality, and I find it to be easy and fun to use.
In my research I found that a lot of users complain that it looks "plain" but in my eyes it is a pretty sleek and attractive camera.
Its small and of a good size.
Overall I would highly recommend this camera for people that aren't looking for the absolute best in a camera and are looking to take some good pictures and have fun. In other words, its not recommended for pro's.
But its a great camera, I love it!