Pentax K-r Digital SLRs

Pentax K-r Digital SLRs

Brains, meet beauty. The Pentax K-r has it all. It's a powerful DSLR with advanced features like 12.4 Megapixels, HD video and a 3 inch LCD display. On the beauty side, taking photos has never looked this good. Plus, the K-r comes in basic black, classy white and PENTAX red. The PENTAX K-r competes with higher-end DSLRs and looks great doing it. That’s brilliantly colorful.

USER REVIEWS

[Feb 27, 2011]
Jamil Sayed
Intermediate

Strength:

Superb image quality

N O N E

I purchsed this camera with two lenses, 18-55mm and another 55-300mm. This is my first DSLR. I searched for a good camera and at firrst I was tempted to buy Nikon D90. But I am satisfied that I bought Pentax k-r.
It is very easy to use this camera. It takes great shots in auto modes and has some good in-built tools to create different shots. It feels like a camera, rather than a toy. The build quality is awesome.

I also consider it for good image quality, sharp focussing, exact color, best low light performance.

OVERALL