Contax Sonnar T 135mm f 2.8 35mm Primes

Contax Sonnar T 135mm f 2.8 35mm Primes

Outstanding for landscape photography, flora and fauna studies, portraits and others where a telephoto effect is desired without the undesirable flattening of perspective prevalent with longer focal lengths.

USER REVIEWS

[Oct 17, 2022]
stussy

Strength:

it's very important that you remove carpet mould. visit our website

none so far

[Oct 16, 2022]
rickluck90

Strength:

This product is highly recommended. Reviews from this site https://www.roofingprincegeorge.com

I don't see weaknessess

[May 04, 2021]
hgriffin08

Strength:

The sonnar lens is about as good as its predecessors but with very good upgrades as well. I would definitely suggest this to all photographers out there. The build for this is great, the output is superb, no flattening. Very good value for money too! Refer to sarasota roofing for roofing services.

None encountered yet

[Apr 05, 2021]
jackslesly19

Strength:

The Contax Sonnar T is the best point'n'shoot in the world--the Leica Minilux is wonderful. Greetings from lawn care Klamath falls, we're using this since day one for our landscaping photo gallery

but without external flash support?

2000
[Mar 31, 2021]
Janwil

Strength:

This is greatly amazing! Love the whole data | tampa seo

None so far

[Jan 06, 2021]
dariusoliver252

Strength:

This lens is about the closest to the Canon EF 135mm F/2L USM that you can get. Corporate Wellness Program

It is a bit expensive.

[Nov 30, 2020]
Telep

Strength:

Images et Piqué parfaits.

Le pare-soleil a tendance à glisser...

Price Paid:
CHF 450.-
1984
[Jun 02, 2018]
tasmanian

Strength:

Superb lens, excellent Sharp es, bokeh ok, metal build. Great lens for Sony A7XX

Little bit heavy

Price Paid:
185$
Used
1990
[Nov 17, 2002]
bokata
Intermediate

Strength:

Takes great pictures! Fast! Quality build! Affordable!

Minimum focusing distance.

An excellent value. Evaluating any lens seems to be more subjective than anything else, like choosing stereo speakers. With that said, this lens produces outstanding, highly detailed images. Bokah this lens has at a very reasonable price for the Contax line.

N/A

Nikon

[Mar 22, 2002]
Meryl Arbing
Intermediate

Strength:

Incredibly well built, finish is beautiful and the operation is silky smooth. Of course the lens is incredibly sharp and even performs well with a 2x converter at 270mm. The built-in lens hood is convenient.

None, I prefer to stand back when taking portraits and this does a fantastic job with portraits.

This is one of my favourite lenses. I took it to our local zoo to get some shots of the Siberian Tigers in their outdoor enclosure. I took the roll into my local lab for processing and picked them up the next day. When I came in the envelope wasn''t in the usual bin and they asked the technician about them. He had kep the shots back because he needed to ask me what lens I had used. He then showed me HIS favourites of my shots and asked if it was all right that he had made prints for himself. I said it was OK and he gave me an 8x10 enlargement of one of my shots for free. He must see thousands of pictures everyday but it was the shots that were taken with THIS lens that grabbed his attention.

Never a complaint