Olympus Zuiko Digital 17mm f/2.8 35mm Primes

Zuiko Digital 17mm f/2.8

A wide-angle pancake lens with a convenient focal length (equivalent to 34mm on a 35mm camera) for shooting everything from landscapes and portraits to close-ups. A slim design with an overall length of just 22 mm ensures the camera remains compact and easy to carry even when the lens is mounted. With its digital-dedicated design and superior performance this lens maximizes the camera's performance for clear, high-quality imaging.

User Reviews (1)

Greg McCary   Intermediate [Jun 21, 2010]
Strength:

Small, fast, sharp, contrsty

None what so ever

I have never really shoot a lot of primes except on my M6. I never saw the point as sharp and fast as zooms are now a days. But I was pleasently suprised at how quick I feel in love with this lens. 17mm or 34mm equvilent seems to be the perfect focal lenght for me. Plus the lens is lightning fast and the pictures are sharp and contrasty. Just like I like them. I may upgrade my EP-1 but the 17mm will be with me for a long time.