Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM 35mm Zoom

Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM 35mm Zoom

A handy, compact zoom lens for travelling, etc. The highest optical performance in its class, plus the convenience of focusing as close as 2.3 feet over the entire zooming range. A powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent enjoyable picture-taking experience.

USER REVIEWS

[Nov 23, 2021]
Kyzer

Strength:

It's a great buy, good quality. Printing Services Little Rock

None so far, nice product.

[Sep 14, 2021]
Janwil

Strength:

It's really a great but, very useful one. kitchen renovation

None. I'm just glad with my purchase.

[Sep 13, 2021]
joeanderson

Strength:

Fast focus, range, and flexibility and very useful for relatively close-up shots. Highly recommended by Delaware Drywallers

A little bit heavy.

Used
[Jul 08, 2021]
stussy

Strength:

We welcome you to Home Remodel Design, where you can get top-notch home remodeling services for your home at affordable prices.

none so far

[Jul 05, 2021]
ChrstnaCol

Strength:

This one was my favorite. personal injury attorney northern kentucky

I dont have any negative comments on this. I love this!

Used
[Jul 05, 2021]
LucyMon

Strength:

It's worth the money.....more than I expected...junk removal

[May 05, 2021]
elizabeth

Strength:

As I observed, It has a focusing speed, zoom range, fantastic image stabilisation. | Concrete Pumping

Not very good for sports photography.

[Jan 28, 2010]
eraneran
Intermediate

Strength:

Great outdoor or well lighted scenery, will cover all my photo needs, from family to profesional sunjects. nice macro. All lenses in one lense

Heavy wight(all the lenses in one), heavy in price :) The wife jokes that i need this zoom to prove... ;)

to a range example:

A macro Sample with the lense:

The most tele:

The most wide:

depth of field:

One for sunset (always like it):

[Jul 24, 2009]
ores808
Casual

Strength:

From 'hither' to 'yon', this thing is remarkably flexible and incredibly sharp (a little tricky wide open at 300).

NONE (I read a lot of reviews where the biggest complaint was weight. Come of folks, this thing probably doesn't weight any more than that water bottle you lugged around all day. Go the gym.

Spend the last 3 months touring Europe with my 5D Mark ii with 2 zooms and a prime. I got grew increasingly weary of 1).trying to guess which lens to bring each morning, 2). bringing the wrong lens and missing half of the shots or 3), bringing 2 or 3 lenses and fumbling around trying to change them ..... usually missing the shot in the mean time. In the mean time, my back of 'stuff' broke my back. In the had a lot of money tied up in lenses and i guess i wasn't smart enough or patient enough to "get it right". Returned to the States last month. Bought the Canon 28-300 and left for Tibet. Have spent the last 2 weeks walking around Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau and the Pearl River Delta. Every night when I get home, I download the results. Holy Cow, I mean H-O-L-Y COW! How did Canon put all of this in one lens !! I am just amazed. All of my other stuff is going on eBay.

[Sep 18, 2008]
roger doger
Intermediate

Strength:

IQ
Only one lens

I guess weight

This lens is heavy but not as bad as all the reviews would make you believe. Image quality seems about as good as 24-105 L and 70=200 L f4.

Nice to only have one lens to worry about.

N/A