Hoya Circular Polarizer Filter Filters

Circular Polarizer Filter

Multi Coated Circular Polarizing Glass Filter

User Reviews (2)

Singletracklovr   Intermediate [Mar 11, 2009]
Strength:

Thin Frame,

HARDENED GLASS 4 times the breaking strength in ANSI standardized testing (ANSI Z80.3 : 2001),

WATERPROOF / SCRATCH & STAIN RESISTANT MULTI-COATING
Specialized coatings that are not just water-proof to repel water spots but also hardened to be scratch and stain resistant.

The loss of 1 stop

HOYA 67 MM Digital HD CPL Filter.
I purchased one of these for my nikon AF18-135 lens which is used mostly for landscape and general walk around photos . I am very pleased with the performance of this filter. I do notice in AP mode the camera shutter speed drops down one stop.

I use the filter outdoors in Colorado where it is extremely dusty and I am always in and near streams and lakes. I am continously cleaning Dust and water spots from this fitler. It clean very easily and shows no signs of scratchs.

n/a

Similar Products Used: Cheap no name CPL,
MARUMI DHG CPL Filter
OVERALL
Available At:
Christiano   Professional [Jul 21, 2004]
Strength:

good price / quality value

too thick-not super made

In short,Hoya is quite good filters and able to satiesfy most customers. The SMC multicoated(supermulticoated)are very close to B+W and adequate no doubt about that.I am very impressed how much you get for the money.I use it for both my Canon gear and for travel kits as well. Recomanded.

none