RIES Tripod A 250-2 head Tripod Heads and Accessories

RIES Tripod A 250-2 head Tripod Heads and Accessories

Ries tilt heads lock to secure positioning and mount with 1/4" or 3/8' thread size on a 4" or 6" square top. All heads accommodate infinite 90° adjustment from vertical to horizontal.

USER REVIEWS

[Apr 05, 2014]
Lizzie Campbell
Professional

Strength:

Wow! Definitely the best. The picture shown here is not what I received. To see the actual one go to their website. These are easy to use. Elegant and beautiful. My husband bought me their wood tripod too. I love it! Worth every red cent! Comes with a lifetime warranty!

You got to see one to appreciate it.

Wedding photography is our life. We attended a pro photo workshop in Tacoma in March 2014 where Ries had an exhibit. The Ries Brand is incredible, almost out of this world. You have to see one. We bought the J250-2 Head with a J100-2 Rosewood Tripod with Starlight hardware. The craftsmanship is second to none. The head is very strong and does not require brute strength to hold positions firmly. This is not only part of our professional equipment but is also fine piece to display on it's own. It certainly feels at home in the middle of a wedding ceremony.

P.S. I really love that they are seriously environmentally green product and "Made in USA"!

Very good. They answered all of our questions quickly. They were also very patient by taking three forms of payment ;)