Walmart PhotoCenter Photo Sharing & Printing

Walmart PhotoCenter Photo Sharing & Printing

Share photos online and order prints.

USER REVIEWS

[Aug 15, 2018]
survey

Strength:

Walmart is everywhere..

Charge extra for 1 hour photo (at least online this is the case) and they still do not have them ready on time! No one is ever at the photo center desk-so you have to hunt them down and then half the time the person doesn't know what they are doing. Half the time my pictures are messed up in some way shape or form.. one time I actually had diagonal lines going across all of my photos and the person said yah all the other photos we printed the last 2 days have had the same issue.. Then WHY didn't you let me know that when I called to see if my pictures were ready!???? RIDICULOUS your pictures and your customer service (or lack there of) S*CK!!! Oh, and the online photo site is horrible too, over half the time my pictures won't upload or it is malfunctioning some how... get it together or you're going to lose a lot of business!

Purchased:
New
[Jun 15, 2018]
antlerguy

Strength:

None. Arrived and employees were taking selfies. I waited patiently for them to finish and then asked for assistance to navigate through the photo kiosk. It took 45 minutes to select my photos. Machine was taking a long time to load the next batch of photos. Employee comes over and resets it, loosing an hours time spent selecting. Then we switch kiosks because they blamed it on freezing up. So we do it again with the same result. 2 he's wasted, no apology, no answers, no employees that knew what the hell they were doing. The same be at the management level. They just want you to leave and get out of there face. They NEVER listen to customers about some things. I spend ten's of thousands at their store each year. The few complaints always go unanswered to any degree of satisfaction.

Everything. Walmart photo center did not treat me right.

[Dec 26, 2017]
Garrett Skaggs
Intermediate

Strength:

Options available

Commitment, delivery, and customer service

I ordered something for Christmas with a delivery date of the 22nd. I paid for shipping for the 22nd. It's the 27th of December and I still do not have the photo ornaments of my wife's dog that past away last month. Something that was intended to be sentimental and special for Christmas. I contacted Walmart about this 3 ornament $60 plus order that was not delivered, and they offered me a 10% discount on future orders. It was outrageous and pathetic as the same time. I told them to keep their money, and that I'd likely return the ornaments as they missed Christmas. Pathetic when a corporate organization will not stand behind their commitments better than this. I will NEVER order from Walmart Photo again. There are too many other organizations and companies out there that can actually deliver upon their commitments. Thanks for nothing Walmart.

Customer service was through chat, and obvious they were chatting with multiple people at the same time. I felt like I was having a one way conversation.... another disappointment.

[Oct 07, 2017]
Cathy

Strength:

None

Customer Service is well let me say non existant

Contacted "customer service" who literally told me they could not help and I would need to speak to the president. Seriously

[May 14, 2017]
mahba

Strength:

Cheap

Horrible quality!

Dark photos, thinnest photo paper I have seen (Dollar store regular papers are thicker than these photo papers). They could have charged us a bit more but provide us with much better quality photos!

[Apr 20, 2017]
Sunny
Casual

Strength:

Cheap

Cut off heads, too dark, cheap thin paper and quality

Terrible quality. Will not use again

[Apr 06, 2017]
Karen O.
Casual

Strength:

Reasonably priced.

Rec'd confirmation email that my order had been received and would be at the store to pick up within 5 days, Had not rec'd text or email that order was ready to be picked up. Went to Walmart.com to check the status of my order - they had no record of any recent orders in the last six months. I knew this was wrong as I had placed 2 orders that day and had received one of the orders. Used the chat function and was told that my order had shipped the day before. My card was also charged for this order, so I believed them. Another 5 days have gone by and my order should have been here. Checked with the store - they couldn't find my order - said they couldn't help me since I ordered online. Gave me a number to call - was on the phone for 45 minutes with them. They couldn't track down my order and asked if I had checked with the store. Then they said they could refund my money for the inconvenience. I asked if they could just resubmit the order - but they couldn't. So they are refunding my credit card but I had also used a Walmart gift card that I got rid of since it appeared that my order had been processed. So now it could take up to 2 billing cycles to get the refund back on my card (I guess they are hoping that the customer will forget if it takes to long). And since I do not have the gift card any longer, they sent me an email that I need to take to Walmart, load a $1 on it and then I have to call customer service again for them to load the rest of my money on the card -- which will take up to 48 hours. Whatever happened to taking care of the customer? It would have been so much easier for them to resubmit the order and pay for rush delivery.

This will be my last order at Walmart Photo Center -- I wouldn't even bother with them for this but I spent a lot of time designing this project and do not want to start over.

[Feb 19, 2017]
RITA
Beginner

Strength:

GOOD PRICES

CUT OFF HEADS

CUTS OFF HEADS, NO ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

[Jan 03, 2017]
Venugopal P

Strength:

cheap

bad response

i did order 2 Photo Mugs as Christmas gift for my kid
was waiting till Dec 24, when i contacted them they said, its lost during transit
i thought its ok, it happens once in a while.. they said, will refund the money.
so, i re-ordered same again, hoping it will arrive for New Year, so that my Kid will get those Mugs as New Year gift.
again they told same thing, my order lost in transit.
really this is ridiculous,
walmart photo centre sucks.
i will never buy anything online from walmart.

...

[Dec 15, 2016]
Karen
Expert

Strength:

None

Not able to pick style of paper and CANNOT SHARE

I was so disappointed in Walmart's Photo Center this year. Every year my sister's in law and I make a photo album for my mother in law for Christmas(around 8 years now). It usually is so simple but this year it was one disappointment after another using the site. First off now you are unable to pick your own papers for the pics to be printed on. It seems that you have to pick a "Theme" for the book and then you are given a limited selection (around 5) to choose from. That doesn't work when you are making a book that encompasses an entire year of children's pictures from different holidays and events.

Next, you used to be able to move the pictures around on the page but now the picture boxes are set and can't be moved.

The biggest problem with the new site is that you can't share it with others. We have three different families making this photo album and we don't all live close to each other so in the past one of us would start it and then share with the other two to complete. Now, after I've already finished my portion of the album(which took a day and a half), I realized I can't share it. I don't know who the brilliant person was that took that feature away but we were told by Walmart that they are in the process of updating the site and that feature isn't available at this time. Why would you do this close to Christmas? This has to be one of the busiest times of the year for people doing the photo albums. Next year we will not be using Walmart. It's very unfortunate because in the past it was a no brainer - excellent experience and excellent price. Now the experience is horrible but we're paying the same price!!!