/* php endif; */ ?>
Canon PowerShot SX280 HS Pocket Superzoom Camera
Full disclosure – I own and love Canon PowerShot SX230 HS, the original Canon SX pocket superzoom. The current model, the SX280 HS, has a lot going for it, not the least of which is the list price is about $70 less than the other full-featured cameras in this guide. The features and specs are pretty comparable, too. The PowerShot SX280 HS has a 20x 25-500mm optical zoom lens with Canon’s Intelligent IS image stabilization, PASM manual shooting modes, and full HD video at 60 FPS. It also has built-in Wi-Fi (digital camera Wi-Fi demo video) and built-in GPS.
Canon PowerShot SX280 HS Intro >>
- Price: $329
- 12.1-megapixel 1/2.3-inch backlit CMOS sensor with HS System
- 20x 25-500mm f/3.5-6.8 optical zoom lens
- 1920 x 1080 full HD video at 60 FPS with stereo sound
- Sensitivity: ISO 80-6400
- Shooting modes: Program with PASM manual modes, Hybrid Auto and scene modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi with Canon CameraWindow app for Android and iOS
- Burst: up to 14 FPS full-resolution burst
- Built-in GPS
- Dimensions: 4.19 x 2.47 x 1.28 in. / 106.4 x 62.8 x 32.6mm
next camera – Panasonic Lumix SZ3 >>
NOTE: There are two ways to comment on our articles: Facebook or Wordpress. Facebook uses your real name and can be posted on your wall while Wordpress uses our login system. Feel free to use either one.